• El foro de relojes de habla hispana con más tráfico de la Red, donde un reloj es algo más que un objeto que da la hora. Relojes Especiales es el punto de referencia para hablar de relojes de todas las marcas, desde Rolex hasta Seiko, alta relojería, relojes de pulsera y de bolsillo, relojería gruesa y vintages, pero también de estilográficas. Además, disponemos de un foro de compraventa donde podrás encontrar el reloj que buscas al mejor precio. Para poder participar tendrás que registrarte.

El Rolex saudí de Bolsonaro

Estado
Hilo cerrado
Altai

Altai

Milpostista
Verificad@ con 2FA
Por si a alguno os regalan un Rolex...

This month, Brazilian federal police carried out raids as part of an investigation into what it says was a broad conspiracy by Mr. Bolsonaro and several allies to embezzle expensive gifts he received as president from Saudi Arabia and other countries. In one case, authorities accuse Mr. Bolsonaro’s personal aide of selling a diamond Rolex watch and a Patek Philippe watch to a jewelry shop at the Willow Grove Park mall in Pennsylvania last year.

Mr. Bolsonaro ultimately received at least some of the $68,000 from the sale in cash, federal police officials said.
[...]
In June 2022, while in the United States after Mr. Bolsonaro’s trip to the Summit of the Americas, Mr. Cid sold the Rolex and Patek Philippe watches to Precision Watches & Jewelry in Willow Grove, Pa., the police said.
[...]
In March, Frederick Wassef, Mr. Bolsonaro’s former lawyer, flew to Pennsylvania and repurchased the Rolex for $49,000, the police said.

Yet last week, when asked about the Rolex, Mr. Wassef told the Brazilian news site g1: “I’ve never seen that watch.” He added, “I dare you to prove it.”
News sites then published the receipt with his name on it. Mr. Wassef admitted he repurchased the watch, but said Mr. Bolsonaro had not sent him.

¿Rolex en el general?
joker-nurse (1).gif

• Me gusta
Reacciones: Rendezz, ndkland y javier ochoa
Por si a alguno os regalan un Rolex...

This month, Brazilian federal police carried out raids as part of an investigation into what it says was a broad conspiracy by Mr. Bolsonaro and several allies to embezzle expensive gifts he received as president from Saudi Arabia and other countries. In one case, authorities accuse Mr. Bolsonaro’s personal aide of selling a diamond Rolex watch and a Patek Philippe watch to a jewelry shop at the Willow Grove Park mall in Pennsylvania last year.

Mr. Bolsonaro ultimately received at least some of the $68,000 from the sale in cash, federal police officials said.
[...]
In June 2022, while in the United States after Mr. Bolsonaro’s trip to the Summit of the Americas, Mr. Cid sold the Rolex and Patek Philippe watches to Precision Watches & Jewelry in Willow Grove, Pa., the police said.
[...]
In March, Frederick Wassef, Mr. Bolsonaro’s former lawyer, flew to Pennsylvania and repurchased the Rolex for $49,000, the police said.

Yet last week, when asked about the Rolex, Mr. Wassef told the Brazilian news site g1: “I’ve never seen that watch.” He added, “I dare you to prove it.”
News sites then published the receipt with his name on it. Mr. Wassef admitted he repurchased the watch, but said Mr. Bolsonaro had not sent him.
De esa clase de gente (en sentido amplio) no se puede esperar nada bueno…

• Me gusta
Reacciones: Doncainastyle y ndkland
No es "por si te regalan un Rolex",es porque le hicieron regalos Instutucionales por su cargo,no a título personal,y él se los ha quedado.
Lo hizo tambien con joyas.

• Me gusta
Reacciones: ndkland y Ossete
Este hilo no pinta nada aquí. Gracias.

• Me gusta
Reacciones: CACUM, iVAMP y ndkland
Ayyy con el pájaro !!!!!

¿Rolex en el general?

Porque no habla solo de Rolex también había un PP.

¿Por qué se puede hablar de si "los hombres con posibles cambian sus Rolex por relojes de plástico" en el general y no de esto? ¿Hay que tener también un mínimo de mensajes para empezar un hilo aquí?

No es "por si te regalan un Rolex",es porque le hicieron regalos Instutucionales por su cargo,no a título personal,y él se los ha quedado.
Lo hizo tambien con joyas.

Por si alguien-tiene-un-cargo-institucional-y-le-regalan-un-Rolex ¿mejor así?

Estado
Hilo cerrado
Atrás
Arriba Pie