• El foro de relojes de habla hispana con más tráfico de la Red, donde un reloj es algo más que un objeto que da la hora. Relojes Especiales es el punto de referencia para hablar de relojes de todas las marcas, desde Rolex hasta Seiko, alta relojería, relojes de pulsera y de bolsillo, relojería gruesa y vintages, pero también de estilográficas. Además, disponemos de un foro de compraventa donde podrás encontrar el reloj que buscas al mejor precio. Para poder participar tendrás que registrarte.

Raketa Perpetual Calendar

• Iniciador del hilo fergfour
  • Fecha de inicio
F

fergfour

Forer@ Senior
Sin verificar
Raketa perpetual calendar

(I use a translator, so excuse the strange words).
This is a "modern" version of the Raketa perpetual calendar, model year 2014. The model number is W-25-12-20-0040. It is slightly different from the previous 2012 model that had skeleton hands.
The upper crown adjusts the date and time at 3 o'clock. The lower crown rotates the outer wheel that will display all the dates of each day of the week in a given month / year at a glance.

The back commemorates the year 2014 when Russian power company RusHydro chaired the Global Association for Sustainable Electricity.
There are a couple of marks on the watch, on the upper left tab and on the bottom of the bezel, which I tried to focus on in some of the images.

If you do not want the Raketa shopping bag, Pobeda little cardboard box, or just a mesh or leather strap, let me know. Ships from USA, which increases my cost. Asking 325 euro.

Movement: 2628
Sapphire
crystal Stainless steel case
Leather strap and mesh bracelet.
Case 43 mm, thickness 10 mm
Lug width 22 mm

8.jpg

2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg