• El foro de relojes de habla hispana con más tráfico de la Red, donde un reloj es algo más que un objeto que da la hora. Relojes Especiales es el punto de referencia para hablar de relojes de todas las marcas, desde Rolex hasta Seiko, alta relojería, relojes de pulsera y de bolsillo, relojería gruesa y vintages, pero también de estilográficas. Además, disponemos de un foro de compraventa donde podrás encontrar el reloj que buscas al mejor precio. Para poder participar tendrás que registrarte.

Aragon Divemaster Swiss 42mm

• Iniciador del hilo fergfour
  • Fecha de inicio
F

fergfour

Forer@ Senior
Sin verificar
Tenga en cuenta que utilizo un traductor, así que perdone cualquier gramática extraña. I wasn't sure if I should post this on the Dive or Affordable forum, it fits into either one. I bought this bargain of a watch recently for $ 232 USD or 205 euros shipped.
I'm not particularly interested in cases, but here it is. Remove large with room for straps, tools, etc.
2.jpg
1.jpg

The watch measures 42mm x 48mm lug to lug x 14mm thick, with a 20mm lug width. The dial is quite nice with applied markers and date window border. My only qualm with the phone is that I would have liked a slightly larger hour hand.
6.jpg

Here's a profile view. It's on the thick side. I would prefer 12-13mm, but you can't win them all. Lucid crown, very adherent, almost sharp. The bracelet is of good quality. Solid end links, folding folding clasp with flip clasp, some micro-adjustments.

9.jpg
10.jpg
8.jpg

Display box background. Honestly, it would have been fine with a solid caseback, as the move isn't too exciting to watch. They will likely feel that it is important for customers to see the "Swiss Made" on the rotor. The movement, by the way, is a Swiss Ronda R150. Manual winding / hacking, 28800 bph. Average +/- 12 seconds per day, and Aragon says they calibrate it to +/- 5. I'm not too worried about accuracy because I normally wear a different watch every day, but I can verify that mine is within the 5 second range.
7.jpg

Lume's shots. I don't need a lot of lume in my day to day. The short-term lume is excellent, from what I recall, the lume on the bezel is more durable than that on the markers and hands.
5.jpg
4.jpg

Sapphire crystal, sapphire bezel insert. The bezel is 120 clicks and uses a ball bearing system which is quite nice both in sound and in action. The watch size for my 7.25 "wrist is 6.6 oz or 188 g.
3.jpg

• Me gusta
Reacciones: yakokornecki y Indy1961
It´s not my style, but pretty cool nontheless. And nice packaging too. At that price it´s a bargain! Watch prices keep skyrocketing while microbrands keep churning out interesting, good-quality pieces at very reasonable prices. One has to wonder.

Enjoy it in good health

• Me gusta
Reacciones: fergfour
Por ese dinero te has llevado un reloj muy bonito y con muchas cualidades. Enjoy it

Atrás
Arriba Pie