• El foro de relojes de habla hispana con más tráfico de la Red, donde un reloj es algo más que un objeto que da la hora. Relojes Especiales es el punto de referencia para hablar de relojes de todas las marcas, desde Rolex hasta Seiko, alta relojería, relojes de pulsera y de bolsillo, relojería gruesa y vintages, pero también de estilográficas. Además, disponemos de un foro de compraventa donde podrás encontrar el reloj que buscas al mejor precio. Para poder participar tendrás que registrarte.

One Problem with the oceana / RE-3

• Iniciador del hilo picasso
  • Fecha de inicio
Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
picasso

picasso

Novat@
Sin verificar
Hello all,

sorry for posting in english...... I have one RE-3, I think the no.56, and like it very much. But I have one problem: the time setting mechanism (that initially worked find) is more and more difficult to use. Up to now I have to use a lot of force to twist the back. Do someone has any tip how so solve this? Thank you....

Hello all,

sorry for posting in english...... I have one RE-3, I think the no.56, and like it very much. But I have one problem: the time setting mechanism (that initially worked find) is more and more difficult to use. Up to now I have to use a lot of force to twist the back. Do someone has any tip how so solve this? Thank you....

I think you should contact Pita, he´s the only one able to solve your problem. Send a private message to him or to his son (nick - Danielsan)

Good luck!! :ok::

Última edición:
Hi Christian,

It is not actually a problem: Pita was warned on this in some units and can fix that TSM in a moment, but you shall send the watch to him.
To contact them, it is better to send an e-mail to Dani: dani@pita.es.

Regards

Thx, I did not succeed contacting Daniel by mail, but I try again.

Hi, I was the same problem, but I´m a lucky man, because I live in Barcelona very near of Pita´s Workshop, After a ten minutes visit (ALWAYS A PLEASURE VISIT ANICETO´S HOUSE) it work´s fine again, and after four months the TSM is still working fine and smooth.

As other guys told you Contact Pita, it will solve it,for sure but you must send him the watch.

thank you....the watch is on its Way to Barcelona, I talked to Daniel

This is a great forum !!!

Yes, but nor when the people ask in english. Perdón, quiero decir que cuando la gente pregunta hasta en otro idioma, les solucionamos el problema.
Y ahora sigamos en la lengua del imperio ... de Felipe II

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
Atrás
Arriba Pie