• El foro de relojes de habla hispana con más tráfico de la Red, donde un reloj es algo más que un objeto que da la hora. Relojes Especiales es el punto de referencia para hablar de relojes de todas las marcas, desde Rolex hasta Seiko, alta relojería, relojes de pulsera y de bolsillo, relojería gruesa y vintages, pero también de estilográficas. Además, disponemos de un foro de compraventa donde podrás encontrar el reloj que buscas al mejor precio. Para poder participar tendrás que registrarte.

Awaiting my RE2

• Iniciador del hilo aikiman44
  • Fecha de inicio
Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
aikiman44

aikiman44

Novat@
Sin verificar
I am lucky enough to have purchased an RE2, and am quite excited about it!:yhoo::
I have a couple of questions:
What is the water resistance of the watch?
I understand Mr Pita is known for his innovative designs and hand made watches. What does the 'swiss made' inscription refer to on the RE2?
Finally, has the Oceana been released to the wild yet?
Thank you in advance for any help with these questions.

I consider myself so fortunate to have recently learned about Mr Pita and his watches.:clap:

Hi,

First of all wellcome to our forum, now that you have arriving your Pita, next step is to learn Spanish to became a regular at this forum.

Answers to your questions:

- The watch is splash resistant, you can wash your hand wearing it but it is not recomended even for having a shower.
- The swiss made refers that the main parts of the pieces are produced in Swiis (the movement is Swiss, ...) althought the dial, hands and case has been designed by Pita.
- I think the Oceana is not finished yet.

Any way there is more uptodated membars that can corfirm these things to you.

Regards,

I am lucky enough to have purchased an RE2, and am quite excited about it!:yhoo::
I have a couple of questions:
What is the water resistance of the watch?
I understand Mr Pita is known for his innovative designs and hand made watches. What does the 'swiss made' inscription refer to on the RE2?
Finally, has the Oceana been released to the wild yet?
Thank you in advance for any help with these questions.

I consider myself so fortunate to have recently learned about Mr Pita and his watches.:clap:

hi man, (master of universe)

i think re2 is not water resist... anything.
the "swiss made" text is refered to the inside machine (lemania) which is swiss made. im not sure but maybe the re2 is "spanish design" and "swiss made".

that's all folks.

Awaiting RE2

Gracias, mi amigos:ok::
I will learn Spanish:cool1:

Hello Aikiman,
And welcome to this forum. A lovely place to learn about watches and people.

Congratulations for this fantastic watch.
Please do not hesitate to ask whatever regarding the RE2 or to post anything and we will try to answer in English or Spanish.
Regards,

Congrats on your new watch!! You're going to have a really innovative watch by a trully watch master. Welcome to the club.

Hola

I've been using this forum to help learn Spanish. Reading is getting easier but writing is still very rough. This is one of the better forums around. I usually cruise through it once a day.

I was fortunate enough to be able to acquire an RE1 and RE2.

Let me try to answer your questions:

What is the water resistance of the watch? - ANS: I don't recall this ever being mentioned. From the designs I saw I would guess 3 ATM, which is not something I would take swimming but could get wet.

I understand Mr Pita is known for his innovative designs and hand made watches. ANS: There are two elements to this. Pita has a unique movement design that he calls a time setting module or TSM. Basically a carousel design where the winding stem is removed and the watch is wound and set from the back cover similiar in concept to the way the Freak is set. I'm not sure but it looks like the movement is reversed with the top plate facing the back of the watch. Overall a very creative approach and unique to Pita (also patented by him).

As for innovative design - absolutely. Over the past few years his designs have matured to the point you can remove the TSM and look at the watch and see his distinctive features. Hooded lugs, round cases without visible crowns and dial layouts are some of the key elements. I've found his cases to be a bit too small for me but then came the 11.2 (sun&moon) and finally the Oceana.

What does the 'swiss made' inscription refer to on the RE2? ANS: The watches were not assembled by Pita but contracted to keep the costs affordable. Personally, I think he lost money on this. According to the standards for Swiss Made, these watches comply.

Finally, has the Oceana been released to the wild yet? ANS: No. I asked Pita about this a few days ago (via email) and he basically said he developed 6 prototypes and is working to get the final version ready for a large order. His son Dani can converse in English so you might want to let him know you are interested (just go to the Pita website for their email address). If you keep in touch with this forum, I'm sure the day it is ready to order everyone will know.

I have to say that when I saw the RE2 was using the Oceana case design modified for a L5100 I couldn't wipe the smile from my face for days. I was always concerned I couldn't afford the Oceana and the RE2 helps to fill that void. I was hoping that Pita would produce a chronograph based on the RE2 with a standard movement, like a V7750, as one of his production watches for those who didn't get an RE2.

I hope this helps.

DaveB

Congratulations for this fantastic watch.

ENHORABUENA.:clap: :ok::

Received my RE2!

And couldn't be happier:yhoo::
Certainly an interesting design, beautiful casework, excellent fit and finish and it wears very well. Beautifully brushed (blasted?). Not heavy on the wrist at all for such a substantial piece of steel.
Currently wearing it on the rubber (silicone?) strap, which is quite comfortable. I'll put it on the DiModell sometime down the road.
I also think it would look nice on a brown leather strap. What exactly is the lug size on the RE2?
Thanks.
Jay

Looking for nice brown leather strap for the RE2

Anyone have any recommendations?
Thanks.

Looking for brown leather for RE2

There are a couple shown on the forum, but I can't find them on the usual strap sites.
Any suggestions?
Muchos gracias.

There are a couple shown on the forum, but I can't find them on the usual strap sites.
Any suggestions?
Muchos gracias.

lostimage.jpg

lostimage.jpg

lostimage.jpg

lostimage.jpg

lostimage.jpg

lostimage.jpg

lostimage.jpg

lostimage.jpg

lostimage.jpg

lostimage.jpg

lostimage.jpg

lostimage.jpg

lostimage.jpg

lostimage.jpg

lostimage.jpg

lostimage.jpg

lostimage.jpg

lostimage.jpg

lostimage.jpg

lostimage.jpg

Regards

Thank you for the links!

:ok:: Beautiful straps and a new site for me. Fantastic selection.

Última edición:
You can buy online and the manufacturer can develop your brand tailor made:
lostimage.jpg

Best regards,

straps

Thanks, nice site.

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
Atrás
Arriba Pie